An artist is a miracle maker, an alchemist, a shaman. Many times a leader, a visionary. But we’re often afraid to claim those identities. We start as innocents in the joy of creating, expressing our vision, singing our song. And then, unknowingly, we can get distracted, shut down. Worries such as perfection, need for money, popularity, and time honored insecurities cloud our path.
We forget the way back to the Soul of our Work.
"Honoring the Soul of Your Work”is an invitation to strengthen and celebrate the deep artist spirit within, and to refresh and claim the Soul of your work.
Through reflection, writing, stories, and discussion we’ll explore and consider:
* Where and when your artist’s path began
* What “I am an artist” means to you
* You love your art with a passion, but still hold back. What keeps you from claiming your true desire?
* Seduction, inspiration, and what feeds your soul
* Next steps for action and support for the courage to be an artist, to create from the soul, and enjoy your most inspiring, satisfying work and life.
Have you met the Soul of Your Work? You may not have been formally introduced. This is a time to acknowledges its presence, claim your art, and be fully yourself.